This one is a smooth operator as it has a secret ingredient hidden in it which you can’t see: SPINACH! Your kids won’t taste it and will have the nutrients intake = WIN, WIN! For 1 adult serving put the following in your blender:
- 1 cup plain Greek yoghurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup (frozen) strawberries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
This one is a creation of my 11 year old Fit Girl. Check the ingredients to find out why we call this on Greek and Blue.
– 1 cup GREEK Yoghurt
– 1 handful of (frozen) BLUE berries
– Sprinkle some coconut as topping
According to the girl it’s a great combo!
Carrots are good for your eyes – I guess we all know that but if you combine it with the following ingredients it’s also a great body cleanser!
Usually after a heavy and rich meal with meat I prefer to have a good bottle of this juiciness as breakfast the next day, to help digest the meal from the evening before. Combine this with some glasses of water and your internal organs will reward you for it!
The following ingredients to put in your juicer is good for 2 servings:
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and chopped
- 5 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 lemon, seeded and skin removed
Follow me on Instagram for more inspiration or leave your comment below.
Pages: 1 2