– wet your toothbrush
– gently twist the capsule open
– empty the capsule on your toothbrush and bring the toothbrush to your mouth
– place the toothbrush on your teeth and start brushing! It will be a little bit “powdery” at the beginning, but your saliva will soon take over and spread the powder everywhere. You could also add a small amount of toothpaste to your toothbrush and dip into the charcoal powder if you prefer.
– Keep brushing gently for 3 to 5 minutes. In between brushing you can spit into the cup. This will make clean up easier!
– Rinse you mouth with water and dont forget to brush your tongue!
– Dump your spit cup in the toilet and flush!
Your teeth will look brighter and feel really clean afterwards!
For the best result try doing this once daily, 3 days in a row. Or even 5 days in a row if your teeth are badly stained.
I guess doing this routine 4 times a year is more that enough to keep your teeth white and clean!
I am really curious if any of you ever tried whitening your teeth with activated charcoal? Do you have any tips how to whiten you teeth naturally? Comment below!
Pages: 1 2