Those who say you can’t eat sweet when you’re eating clean must be crazy! We have laid down some delicious sugar free recipes for you to try, like this clean brownie recipe or this over the moon banana bread recipe! You can trust us to provide you with even more delicious stuff, like this sugar free gingerbread recipe from Lisa at Inlovewithhealth.nl. This gingerbread is sugar free, lactose free and absolutely delicious!
A little about Inlovewithhealth.nl
Lisa started this delicious foodblog which is filled with the tastiest & healthiest recipes. Everything is home made and she doesn’t use sugar or artificial ingredients, just what we like! Lisa is also a food nutritionist, so she definitely knows what she’s talking about.
Sugar Free Gingerbread
Recipe for 1 cake, 6 portions (1 slice 165 calories)
- 2 cups rye flour (you can also use buckwheat or spelt flour)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1 egg
- 4 fresh dates
- 2 tbsp of gingerbread spices
- 2 tsp of baking powder or baking soda
– Preheat the oven at 325 °F
– Leave the dates in boiled water for 10 minutes
– Mix the egg, water and honey in a bowl
– Squash the dates with a fork and add it to your mixture
– Add the gingerbread spices and rye flour and mix it well for about a minute
– Finally, throw in the baking powder and mix it briefly
– Put your mixture in the cake tin and bake it for 50 minutes
Let us know how your gingerbread turned out! Do you have any delicious recipes for us?