I am pretty sure most of you have heard about coconut oil and that it’s really good for your health. But did you also know that coconut oil has a lot more to offer besides the healthy fats?? I bet you didn’t!
Last year I had a total epiphany when I read an article with the title ‘50 ways to use coconut oil!! I didn’t tried them all but I have tried a few and I’m totally hooked! My personal favorite is to use it instead of a shaving cream. Bye bye red bumps, in growing hairs and skin irritation!! I almost started with the hair laser removal treatment, but coconut oil saved my bank account!
I always buy 2 jars, one to use in the kitchen for cooking and one to use in the bathroom, so I don’t have to juggle around with the jars. An important thing to know about coconut oil is that it’s melting point is quite low. If the temperature is above 76 degrees (24 C), the oil becomes liquid. So watch out with opening the jar during summer time!
Here are my 15 favorites of how you can use this Wonder of Nature!
- My number ONE favorite! Use it instead of a shaving cream.
- Use it as a make-up remover! This is a really soft way to clean your eyelashes. It will also give them a healthy ‘boost’.
- Use it as the base for a homemade body scrub.
- Keep a little container in your purse for lip moisturizer.
- Use it as a styling agent if you have really dry hair. Just rub a tiny bit on your palms and apply to your hair and style as normal.
- It’s a natural sunscreen SPF 8.
- Massage into your nails a cuticles to help strengthen them.
- Use it on the delicate tissue around your eyes to help prevent wrinkles and sagging.
- Apply to bee stings or bug bites to soothe and heal the wound.
- Spread a thin layer on cuts, burns or cold sores to speed up the healing process.
- Use to help reduce visibility of stretch marks or to prevent them.
- Rub it in your skin when still damp from taking a hot shower. You pores will soak it up in a few seconds and your skin will be baby soft!
- Use on cracked or rough heels to help smooth them out.
- Eat a spoonful when you need an energy boost!! Pre-Workout!
- It’s reduces Keratosis Pilaris (A skin disorder. Tiny little red bumps on the back and/or front of your upper arms). Trust me, it works!!
So I guess the secrets out! Can’t wait to try it? You can order this magical goodie right here at www.bodyenfitshop.nl
What’s your favorite way to use coconut oil?