Can you use some inspiration for a workout or a healthy food schedule to help you lose weight and stay healthy? Just for you, we are sharing a workout from our Fitgirlcode Guide, and a food schedule for 1 day for free! And if you like it, there is a surprise at the end of the article… 😉
What do you have to do? Set the timer to 20 minutes and do each exercise for 45 seconds. Take a 15 second rest in between them and start the exercise with full energy again! The workout doesn’t last long and is perfect for those long working days where you think you won’t have time for a workout.
Workout: Alternating leg water bottle reach
1. Stand in a neutral position.
2. Extend one leg backwards while you bend forward from your hips.
3. Return to standing straight and raise the same leg to the front 90 degrees.
4. Return to the starting position and repeat for the other leg.
1. Lie on your back on the ground.
2. Both legs as straight as possible, raise one leg towards your chest.
3. Alternate legs.
4. Make sure your lower back stays in contact with the ground.
Workout: Jump to plank
1. Start with your hands and knees on the ground, hands straight under your shoulders and knees at hip width apart.
2. Jump with your feet backwards into a plank position.
3. Jump with your feet forward into the starting position.
4. Keep your knees off the ground and repeat.
Workout: Alternating plank reach
1. Start in a plank position.
2. Stretch one arm and the opposite leg out into the air.
3. Lower your arm and leg and alternate them.
4. Keep a your spine and core tense.
Workout: Side plank
1. Sit on the ground and lean on one side, with your top leg over the bottom.
2. Place your hand or forearm on the ground.
3. Lift your hip off the ground by leaning on your hand or elbow.
4. Hold this position.
Workout: Mountain climbers
1. Start in a plank position.
2. Place your hands under your shoulders.
3. Bring one knee toward to your chest.
4. Keep a straight spine and alternate legs.
1. Sit on the ground and lean on one side.
2. Lift your hip into the air by leaning on hand or elbow.
3. Lift your top leg and arm.
4. Hold this position and keep core tense.
And now for the food part! Below you will find an entire day from the Fitgirlcode Guide, including preparation and macro’s. Enjoy!
40 gr oats
2 egg whites
20 gr buckwheat flour
1 tsp baking powder
150 ml semi-skimmed milk
200 ml low-fat yoghurt
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender, except the banana and yoghurt
- Heat 1tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan then pour the batter into it
- Turn the pancake when the edges begin to solidify and small bubbles appear Decorate the pancakes at the end with yoghurt and banana
kcal: 611 | carbs: 79 | fat: 19 | protein: 43
Snack: 1 apple with 1 tsp cinnamon
kcal: 54 | carbs: 12 | fat: 0 | protein: 0
Lunch: White bean and pea salad with chicken
75 gr white beans
1 tsp ground coriander
75 gr peas
zest and juice of ½ a lemon
50 gr chicken breast
50 gr feta cheese
1 sprig of fresh mint
1 tbs olive oil
25 gr onion
salt and pepper
- Soak the beans for 12 hours in cold water.
- Rinse them and cook in a large pot of boiling water for one hour.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan and chop chicken into chunks and cook.
- Cook the peas in a pan with cooking water for 4-7 minutes.
- Combine the beans, chicken, peas and olive oil and mix with the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add the mint just before serving.
kcal: 480 | carbs: 42 | fat: 10 | protein: 38
Snack: 1 flavoured rice cake
kcal: 52 | carbs: 12 | fat: 0 | protein: 0
Dinner: Creamy chicken and broccoli pasta
60 gr whole wheat fusilli
70 gr broccoli
100 gr chicken breast (chopped)
25 gr cream cheese light
1 tsp paprika powder
35 gr onion
salt and pepper
- 1.Boil the pasta and broccoli for 8 minutes.
- Heat some coconut oil in a pan, chop and begin to cook the chicken.
- Add the broccoli, along with the tomato and onion to the chicken breast until warm.
- Add the pasta and cream cheese to the chicken and leave the pan on the stove until the cream cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
kcal: 456 | carbs: 53 | fat: 7 | protein: 43
Snack: Blueberry and nut quark bowl
300 gr low-fat quark
2 tsp cinnamon
15 gr mixed nuts
25 gr blueberries
Mix the quark with the dry ingredients.
kcal: 274 | carbs: 17 | fat: 10 | protein: 29
total kcal:1927 | carbs: 213 | fat: 48 | protein: 157
Inspired by this workout and food schedule? Want to keep it up and go full throttle for 8 weeks with the Fitgirlcode Guide? You now get $5 discount off on the e-guide on Amazon if you order now. So instead of $27,50 you only pay €22,50. A perfect deal to lose weight, get healthy and stay healthy with our 8-week plan full of workouts and dietary schedules?