11. Come back into downward facing dog after you’ve finished the left side. Drop your knees to the ground, toes together, knees and ankles apart, stretch your arms away from you, and press your chest towards the ground as you place your head gently on the ground.
12. Turn yourself around and lie onto your back. Place your feet directly under your knees hip width apart, toes pointing forward. Now press your hips up, squeeze your bum and lock your hands under your hips, opening up the chest. Don’t let the knees fall out to the side.
13. Drop your hips gently back to the ground. Place your right leg over your left leg, and pull your knees to your chest. This should feel pretty damn good. Switch for the left side.
14. Place the soles of your feet together, let your knees fall out to the sides. Lay your arms down to the sides, palms facing the sky.
15. Now stretch your legs long, and just relax. Focus on your breath, close your eyes if you want, and stay here for as long as you like.
Feeling better now? I bet you do! If you have more tips on how to keep your cool during this busy time of the year, let me know in the comments!
Pages: 1 2