Do you find it difficult to get your daily serving of vegetables? With these delicious oatmeal brownies you secretly eat your veggies without noticing. Who says you only need to have your veggies for lunch or dinner?? Hide them in your healthy baking recipes and enjoy your snack with extra vitamins and minerals. Isn’t that perfect? And the best thing is, you don’t even taste it!! Tip: a perfect way to make sure your kids eat enough veggies 😉
This brownie recipe never bores me. Once I baked them, I really couldn’t resist them. So I knew I just had to share this recipe with you guys!!! It’s also a perfect treat to make when you’re in a rush. You can keep this chewy chocolate brownie in your fridge for about 3 or 4 days. So grab a piece when you don’t have the time to make breakfast or lunch! Nom nom nom… (I always put them in the microwave for 15 seconds before eating them!!)
How to make the healthy chewy chocolate brownies
Ingredients (10 brownies)
- 100gr oat flour
- 50gr oatmeal
- 50gr almond flour
- 50gr cacao
- 1 grated zucchini
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 100ml almond milk
- 100 ml water
- 5 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
2. Grate the zucchini with a blender, food processor or a grater. Squeeze all the moist out of the zucchini. You can use a sieve for this.
3. Mix the melted coconut oil, eggs, honey, almond milk and water in a bowl.
4. Mix in another bowl cacao, oatmeal, oat flour, almond flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and add the grated zucchini and stir well.
6. Line a small baking dish with baking paper and fill with the batter then place in the oven for about 30 minutes.
7. Let it cool down for at least 10 minutes before eating. And then…. Enjoy!!!
Check out my blog www.inlovewithhealth.nl for even more healthy and delicious recipes!