Do you just love snickers, nuts and chocolate fudge too? But do you feel a bit guilty after you have eaten them? With Elze-Mieke’s healthy chocolate fudge recipe we can finally snack away guilt free. Bonus: you only need three ingredients!
Healthy chocolate fudge
Ingredients (8 pieces):
- Grill the raw walnuts in a skillet until the walnuts turn light brown. Place the walnuts on a plate and leave them to cool down.
- Heat the peanut butter over low heat in a saucepan with a good non-stick coating.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and add to the peanut butter. It is important to let it melt really slow over low heat because if the mixture sticks to the pan it will have a burnt taste so you will need to throw it away.
- Take the pan from the heat when all the chocolate is melted.
- Keep eight walnuts separate, add the rest of the walnuts into the chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a moulds or small ramekins.
- Top each bar with 1 walnut. Just because it looks fancy! ?
- Put the fudge in the fridge for at least 3 hours. I always make these kind of snacks in the evening so they harden properly by the next day.
Check out www.elze-mieke.com for more healthy and delish recipes, you won’t be disappointed!