It seems like nowadays there’s no escaping sugars, bad carbs and processed foods with additives. No holds barred to give food more flavor and more preservability to increase your cravings. And it all comes down to one thing, money. This is how food companies think: the more taste food has, the more it will be purchased. Everything is meant to trigger certain parts in your brain and give you a short term “high”. They eliminate the good process and development of food. Do you want to improve your health and lifestyle? Model Workout has 10 tips when it comes to consuming foods.
- Unprocessed foods are the key to results. Eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Foods that can be found in nature are so much more healthier than processed foods you can find in a supermarket.
- Three basic elements that are good for your body: proteins, good carbs and yes, healthy fats.
- Losing weight is not achieved by dieting. It’s more about finding new and healthy routines in your lifestyle.
- Model Workout believes in portion control. Sometime you eat more than what you need.
- Eating five times a day is healthier. You improve your metabolism, get more energy and develop a better food process in your body.
- Have a big glass of lukewarm water with the juice of half a lemon in the morning. This is to replenish the liquid you lose during the night, it also adds extra vitamin C and it helps to clean out your digestive system.
- Eat an apple before working out for extra vitamins and energy.
- Have a banana after your work out for muscle recovery.
- Consume at least twice your weight of proteins in grams.
- Always eat whole-wheat carbs. They’re easier for your body to digest.
For more information, tips & tricks, meal plans and workout videos, visit our community and get inspired!