(Sports)model Elze-Mieke shares her delicious buckwheat pancake recipe with us today! Healthy, easy-peasy to make, and the perfect meal if you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen. You can have it for breakfast, lunch or as a snack! Mmm… delish!
Ingredients(6 buckwheat pancakes):
- 60 gr buckwheat flour
- 1 egg
- 75 ml soy milk
- 1 tl natural sugar replacement
- ½ tl baking soda
- ½ tl cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- (cold pressed) coco oil
- Mix the buckwheat flour with a small pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Add the egg and mix together.
- Add the soy milk and whip it up until the batter becomes smooth.
- At the very last moment, add the baking soda to the batter and mix it well.
- Put a small pan on the stove on a little less than medium heat and add a some coconut oil to it.
- Pour a small amount of batter into the centre of the frying pan and fry it until the pancake starts to solidify on top and then flip it over to cook the other side.
- Make all the six pancakes like this. Don’t forget to put coconut oil in the pan for each pancake.
Try serving it with some honey and fruit!
Take a look at www.elze-mieke.com for more delicious recipes like this one.