I had never really thought about a bucket list before reading the lists of Nathalie, Shelley and Anna. It got me dreaming about my bucket list and ended up with a list that made me dream and smile. I didn’t have the intention of posting it when I wrote it, and I feel the list is quite personal. I decided to share it anyways because I shouldn’t be ashamed of my dreams! I hope it leaves you daydreaming too!
DREAMING ABOUT MY BUCKET LIST
– Spend winter in a sunny place
– Watch the sun rise and set on a beautiful beach
– Inspire a group of people
– Accept myself completely
– Own a garden full of flowers, vegetables, herbs and fruits. With space for a table to enjoy amazing meals with friends and family.
– Sleep outside (again)
– Buy my parents a house in France
– Travel to Australia
– Go on holidays with my sister
– Learn to windsurf properly
– Bike to the top of a mountain faster than my dad (because I’m fit, not because he’s getting old)
– Cook beautiful meals for people in a little lunchroom or restaurant that I own
– Experience a spiritual revolution
– Learn to speak French or Italian fluently
– Run a marathon
– Live abroad
What are you dreaming about?