WARNING: this recipe is extremely tasty! … I devoured this dish in less than two minutes of taking the photos!
Cheesecake is definitely high on my list of favourite guilty pleasures. This combined on top with ice cream… well it was just heaven! Maybe eating ice cream is the best part of summer, don’t you think so? In this recipe I’ll show you how you can get that delicious cheesecake flavour into ice cream. Even the non-ice cream and non-cheesecake lovers will loooove this recipe!!! This dish is irresistible (even with rainy weather)!
HOW TO MAKE THIS HEALTHY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM
- 1 banana
- 500 gr low fat quark
- 50 gr cherries
- 5 stevia drops
1. Mash the banana and mix it with the quark and stevia.
2. Heat the cherries in a saucepan and crush them with a fork.
3. Mix in the quark roughly. You can also add the cherries at the end.
4. Put in the freezer for about 2 hours. Don’t let it freeze too long, then it will be too hard.
5. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
6. Mix all of the ingredients for the topping together in a bowl and spread the mixture on a lined baking sheet.
7. Put in the oven for about 10 minutes.
8. Then turn the mixture and put it back in for another 10 minutes.
9. Let it cool and crumble over your ice cream to serve.
You can eat this dish for breakfast (yayyyy ice cream for breakfast!) lunch or as a snack. It’s high in protein so it’s even a perfect post-workout meal! Go to my blog for even more healthy recipes www.inlovewithhealth.com enjoy Fit Girls!