This recipe is a big success for all the fast-food lovers among us! From now on this healthy and delicious pizza is your new friend. Although I love cooking, it’s sometimes nice to be able to make a quick easy dish and not have to to spend hours in the kitchen. Especially when I’m very busy and there’s still a pile of work to do I prefer to make an easy but delicious dish. That’s why this dish is a real winner!
I chose pumpkin for the topping of this specific recipe but you can choose absolutely any topping that you like! You can use carrot, broccoli, tuna, chicken… anything is possible. Be creative!
HOW TO MAKE THIS HEALTHY PUMPKIN PIZZA
- 50 gr oatmeal
- 50 ml water
- 200 gr pumpkin
- 1 tomato
- 1 slice of ham
- onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Put the oatmeal, water, herbs, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix until you have a sticky dough. If it is still too thick then add a little bit more water.
- Divide the dough on the baking tray and flatten until you get a nice round crust of about ½ cm thick.
- Put in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil. Peel the pumpkin (if necessary) and cut into cubes of about 3 cm.
- Cook the pumpkin with salt for about 25 minutes until cooked through then drain and mash.
- Bake in another pan the ham until crispy.
- If the crust is done, divide the mashed pumpkin over it. Finish it with some finely sliced tomato, ham and salt and pepper.
What is your favourite healthy pizza topping? For more healthy recipes go to my blog www.inlovewithhealth.com and follow me on my social media to see more pictures of my delicious dishes!