There is a reason for cake every day, but there isn’t always time to make one. This peach and date cake is perfect for days you don’t have that much time, but do have cravings for something sweet and healthy. Try this raw and vegan cake and give it a VIP spot in your freezer. Because boy, it is good.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED:
For the cake:
- 8 soft dates
- 25 grams buckwheat grits
- 50 grams oatmeal
- 50 grams coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon rice syrup or coconut blossom sugar
- 3 ripe peaches
For the caramel
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Put all the ingredients for the cake in the food processor and mix it until everything sticks together. If the ‘dough’ is not sticky enough, add some water or 2 more dates.
- Scoop the mixture in a round baking tray and press it firmly. Place it in your fridge while you make the caramel.
- The same goes for the caramel: put all the ingredients in the food processor and mix it till a soft caramel is made.
- Spread it evenly over the cake and put the entire cake with caramel in the freezer, so the caramel hardens
- Decorate your cake with thin slices of peach and enjoy!