We love sweet potatoes! It looks like sweet potatoes are very hard to make, but nothing could be further from the truth! It is sooo easy to make and very delicious! 🙂
- 2 kilos sweet potatoes, peeled
- a good dash of salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 small tablespoon paprika powder
- 1-2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
You cut wedges like this: cut the potatoes lengthwise. After that, you lay the potatoes on the flat slide and you cut them 2-3 times in the length. After that you add the herbs and the oil. Just mix it up, done! Bake the potatoes in 30-45 minutes at 180 degrees. They remain soft, but with a crunchy edge.
Two kilos of sweet potatoes are enough for 6 persons!