Recipe: Sweet Potato wedges!
We love sweet potatoes! It looks like sweet potatoes are very hard to make, but nothing could be further from the truth! It is sooo easy to make and very delicious! :)
- 2 kilos sweet potatoes, peeled
- a good dash of salt
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 small tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 small tablespoon paprika powder
- 1-2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
You cut wedges like this: cut the potatoes lengthwise. After that, you lay the potatoes on the flat slide and you cut them 2-3 times in the length. After that you add the herbs and the oil. Just mix it up, done! Bake the potatoes in 30-45 minutes at 180 degrees. They remain soft, but with a crunchy edge.
Two kilos of sweet potatoes are enough for 6 persons!