Sundays are soupdays at my house. No matter the season or the reason one of my favorite soups is my homemade: Pumpkin - Carrot soup. I’m going to share with you how to make this highly classified top secret #tasty #heartwarming #easy #healthy #winnerssoup :-)
All you need for this quickfix
- A pumpkin
- A big carrot
- 2L (boiled water)
- 2 Vegetable soup stock
- 1 chili (that’s the little umph a.k.a. extra)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Basil (if you want to)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- A good knife (cleaver)
Step by step:
- Chop all the vegetables
- Meanwhile boil the water.
- Heat your pan and put the olive oil in it
- First put in the onion and garlic (when that turns a little brownish get in the chili)
- After that you put the pumpkin and carrot in the pan (just stir this and let it simmer a little bit 5-6 minutes)
- Than add the water. NOTE: Make sure: don’t throw in all the water at first just level the water with the ingredients.
- Let it all boil for proximally 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes turn of the heat and blend the soup with you mixer
- After that add some more water if the soup is too thick.
- Top it off with the basil.
Now your ready to enjoy this soup and enjoy your (sum)day even more. Don't forget to share your tastebuds with me on @iris_fitgirl. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me and see you!