Healthy soy sauce noodles
As you all know, I’d prefer not to talk about calories. Today, I am going to do this since I want to make clear how you can easily change your meals into a much healthier dish. The most used and standard version are the wheat noodles of 650 kcal. The identical dish that I made for you today (and tastes just as good) contains only 400 kcal and I’ve only changed one product! Yep, it’s as easy as that to get some healthy soy sauce noodles.
Nowadays, this meal is my number one dish since it is very easy to variate with vegetables and all kinds of meat! For example, slices of beef, shrimps and even pieces of egg (for a vegetarian meal). Well, how to make this delicious, but especially easy recipe?
What do you need for 1 portion?
- 400 gr of wok vegetables
- 150 gr of chicken
- 1 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of sweet soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Lime juice
- Salt & pepper
- 100 gr calorie free noodles
How to make it?
- Cut the chicken and bake it for 5 minutes in a wok together with 1 squeezed clove of garlic and salt and pepper.
- Add the wok vegetables to the sliced chicken and wok for another 5 minutes until both are overly cooked.
- Add the noodles together with the ketjap, soy and lime juice.
Enjoy your delicious Asian meal!