There’s no doubt that you can’t kick off the week better than with strawberries and chocolate.. And Studentenvoer brings you the healthy recipe for a bowl of oatmeal!
What do you need?
– Half a bowl of oatmeal
– Half a bowl of soymilk
– 1 tsp raw cacao powder
– A handful of strawberries
– 1 homemade chocolate heart (see their page for this recipe) or 1 piece of dark chocolate
What do you do?
In order to prepare this bowl of heavenly goodness, you:
1. Mix the oatmeal and cacao powder thoroughly
2. Add the soymilk and stir it until it has mixed.
3. Put the bowl in the microwave for about 2 minutes and 30 seconds
4. Take it out of the microwave and mix it again
5. Decorate it with the strawberries and put the piece of chocolate in the middle.
Enjoy this awesome breakfast and kick ass!
Oh, before you go, did you know about these amazing benefits of raw cacao powder?
Raw cacao powder…
– Makes you lose weight
– Improves your blood circulation
– Lowers your blood pressure
– Stimulates the kidneys and enhances digestion
– Helps patients who have no appetite, kidney stones or anemia
– Protects against free radicals and other destroying molecules, which are known to be the source of strokes and heart diseases
– Results in less deaths with regard to heart diseases