Oatmeal has gone through a transformation over the years. Forget the ugly plate with cardboard tasting oatmeal…This is oatmeal 2.0! We found six delicious recipes for oatmeal on Carmen’s FitBlog, which she calls the Oatmeal Experience. And trust us when we say: YUM-O!
About Carmen’s FitBlog
Carmen is a sweet girl and dedicated blogger that’s crazy about eating healthy and working out. We love her blog because she not only focuses on looking fit, but also feeling awesome! Check out her blog and follow her on Instagram.
1. Try this delicious Banana Peanut butter oatmeal. Here’s how it’s made:
– Put the oats in a small pan and add almond milk (the oats have to swim). Of course you can use regular milk or water
– Put the pan on the stove
– Mix half of a banana and a teaspoon of peanut butter and add it to your oats
– Bring it to a boil and keep stirring
– Add some chia seeds and coconut flakes