Vegan recipe: Wrapini with tahini
If you read this article, you are probably here for one of the following reasons: You want to eat (more) vegetables and you are looking for a tasty vegan recipe. Or you are looking for what the hell a wrapini is. We feel you ;). Until recently, we didn't know what a wrapini was. But now we are a real fan since the discovery!
And now the moment you have been waiting for. Here is the recipe for the delicious wrapini!
INGREDIENTS FOR 1 PERSON
- 2 whole-grain wraps
- 20 grams of arugula
- 1 spring onion
- 1 tomato
- 100 grams of tofu
- 25 grams of almonds
- 10 grams of tahini
- Pinch of paprika powder
- Pepper and salt
HOW TO MAKE IT
1. Cut the tofu into pieces and fry it in a pan with some baking spray and herbs.
2. Cover both wraps with the tahini.
3. Cut the spring onion, almonds and tomato to the desired size and divide this together with the tofu, arugula and herbs over 1 of the wraps.
4. Place the other wrap on it (with the tahini on the bottom).
5. Now place the wrap between a grill plate and heat it up. If you do not have a grill plate, you can also bake the wrap in a pan.
Nutritional values: kcal 556 | carbohydrates 50 | egg whites 25 | fats 28
Will you let us know what your thoughts are on the recipe? We are very curious about your creations! And now you can tell everyone what a wrapini is. ;)