You want to eat clean and exercise daily to maintain your healthy lifestyle. However, your friends, family and colleagues absolutely do not understand why. They ask the silliest questions and look at you like you are. Does that sound familiar?
Inspired by Marie Clairs post on “things you should never say to a fashion girl“, here it goes, 10 things you should never say to a fit girl:
- Could you please, like, stand still for one second? Oh, sorry is this bothering you?
- Can’t you skip the gym this one time? NO
- I would workout if I had the time for it. You have as many hours in a day as Beyoncé
- Should you really be eating this? (when its my frigging cheat day!)
- Are you aware that normal people don’t know you are referring to Friday when you say legday?
- Isn’t working out this much bad for you?
- You are so fit, you don’t even need to work out! Argh!
- Could you stop posting all your gym workouts on instagram. #Sorrynotsorry.
- OMG you have abs (not in a good way)
- We are out of peanut butter.