One of my all time favourite things to bake is banana bread. It’s easy, super tasty and everyone loves it. This one is by far my best ever made. If you follow the recipe you can’t go wrong!
Eat it for breakfast, lunch, as a snack, dessert – this banana bread it always a good idea.
What do you need for one loaf of banana bread?
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup coconut oil (liquid, just put the jar in warm water)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- ½ cup date paste (just blend 1 big handful of dates with 50 ml water)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 mashed ripe bananas (the riper/more spotted, the sweeter)
- 2 cups of flour (I use oat flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons of pumpkin spice
- ½ cup diced mango
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup pistachiosHow to make this beauty:
Pages: 1 2