Hi guys! We know a lot of you Fit Girls don’t go to a gym, but workout at home. That can be a bit challenging, but don’t worry! I’ve got three great booty exercises you can try at home. All you need is a steady chair! And I’ll promise you… your legs will be shaky afterwards!
Booty builder circuit:
- Bulgarian lunges: 20 x left, 20 x right
- Elevated bridges: 20 x
- Ballerina combo: 20 x left, 20 x right
Do 3 rounds and feel the burn!
1. Place your right lower leg on a chair.
2. Take a huge step forward, watch your balance!
3. Lower down, keeping your core contracted. Don’t let your front knee pass beyond your toes
4. Come back up. That’s one rep.
1. Lie on your back, placing your heels on a chair. Make sure the chair doesn’t move!
2. Bring your hips upwards, contracting your glutes.
3. Hold for a second, come back down. That’s one rep.
1. Place your right foot back & behind your body.
2. Lower your body in a cross lunge position. Chest is up.
3. Come back up and immediately raise your right leg sidewards.
4. Bring your leg back down. That’s one rep.
This little workout is quick but effective! It targets your quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, lower back and your abs. In just 10 minutes you’ll be done!
I hope these moves will give you some variety! Ofcourse they are perfectly suitable to perform in your gym as well. If you would like more exercise ideas and fitspiration, follow me on Instagram: I’m @fitgirlroos 🙂
We’d love to hear your feedback: leave a comment if you tried the circuit!