We're always on the look out for inspiration on blogs and today we fell in love with the Mug Cake we found on Runninglau.com! This delicious clean eating recipe is so easy and so 'Chocolaticious' you just can't say no. And seriously, who says no to chocolate?!
Laura, the owner of the blog runninglau.com has two passions: running and healthy food. On her awesome blog you can find tips on health, how to work out and scrumptious healthy recipes. So if you're a professional runner or someone that really wants to start running, but doesn't know how to? This is the place to be! Check out her website, of follow her on Facebook, Instagram or Tumblr.
AND NOW… THE CLEAN EATING RECIPE: CHOCOLATE MUG CAKE!
What do you need for 1 mug cake:
For the cake:
1 small banana
20 gr oats
1 tbsp honey or agave sirop
1 tbsp cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
Olive oil/ Coconut oil
For the topping:
2 tbsp greek yoghurt (0% fat)
Handfull of blueberries
- Mix the oats with a blender or mixer untill it’s more of a powder
- Mash the banana untill it’s a blurry substance, and add this to a bowl.
- Add the oats, cocoa, honey, cinnamon and baking powder
- Keep stirring, untill it’s a smooth batter
- Grab one of your favourite mugs- and make sure you oil the inside of the mug carefully before adding the batter
- Put the mug in the microwave for at least 2,5 minute at 750ww (The cake will rise and fall apart several times while in the microwave)
- After about 2,5 minutes it will stop rising- or falling- and it’s time to get your mugg out!
- Turn it upside down on a plate, or enjoy it from the mug itself. The mug is very hot!
-Mash the blueberries and mix with the greek yoghurt. Add some stevia if necessary.