Studentenvoer has another amazing recipe for you! This time a super delicious filled bell pepper recipe. You could make it for lunch, but also for dinner – it’s completely up to you. Why don’t you try it?
Sometimes it can be hard to come up with new ideas for your lunch or dinner. Personally I’m often following routines in what I eat and find it hard to come up with creative recipes by myself. Thank god there are people on this earth who do know how to make amazing food combinations and Michelle from Studentenvoer is one of them. But let’s cut to the chase – you want to know how to make this, don’t you?
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 bag of (garlic) shrimps
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic (so don’t eat this before a date 😉 )
- boursin or any cheese you prefer
- pepper & salt
When you have gathered these ingredients, you are all ready and set for cooking this delicious recipe.
Let’s do this!
- Put a pan on the stove, containing 2 cups of water for the quinoa.
- In the meantime, you can cut off the top of the bell peppers and cut the other veggies up in small pieces.
- As soon as the water is boiling, add the quinoa.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees (Celcius).
- Cook the shrimp, garlic and onion in some (coconut) oil. When the shrimps are almost ready, you add the tomatoes to the party.
- When the quinoa is done, get rid of the water that’s left in the pan and add the quinoa to the shrimps.
- I know you already want to eat this, but behave yourself.
- Scoop everything into the bell peppers and put the boursin or cheese on top.
- Put the bell peppers in the oven for about 30 minutes.
NOW you can unleash your inner beast and throw yourself upon the food feast that you have created. Enjoy your masterpiece!