Last week I created these amazing healthy raspberry oat muffins. They are super healthy and filled with nutrients! Fit girls Laura, Yola, Tiziana and Aranka tried them out and the entire bag was gone within a couple of minutes, haha!
I hope you like these too! You can conserve them in the fridge for 5 days, or freeze them and defrost overnight 🙂
I like to bring a muffin with me as a small snack, but they’re also great to bring to parties!
- 8 tbs oats
- 1 scoop vanilla whey
- 4 tbs grated coconut
- 2 tbs stevia powder
- 0.5 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 3 eggwhites
- glass of milk (+- 300cc)
- 3 bananas
- 150 grams frozen raspberries
- Topping (optional): more raspberries, oat flakes
How to prepare your muffins:
- Mix all the ingredients together for 1-2 minutes
- Divide into a muffin tin, top with extra raspberries or oat flakes if you like
- Place in a pre-heated oven at 200C for 20 minutes
That’s it! It might seem like a lot of ingredients, but the recipe is super easy!
I really hope you give these a try! Let me know your feedback and follow me on Instagram (@fitgirlroos) for more recipes and fitspiration. I loove it when you tag me if you tried these muffins!