#FITGIRLCODE is all about becoming the best, fittest and most importantly happiest version of yourself. The internet is full of articles telling you exactly what NOT to do. This is why we created a step-by-step exercise and food guide for Fit Girls explaining how you can find out what works for you!
#FITGIRLCODE step-by-step exercise and food guide for Fit Girls
- Plan your workouts and meals. Try to make a week plan so you won’t feel overwhelmed. Remember this plan is not set in stone, it merely guides you and is here to help.
- Drink water all day. If you are getting fed up with going to the little Fit Girls room, you are on the right track!
- Weekends count too. Weekends are not short cheat holidays. Make sure you plan your exercise and food so you can enjoy the weekend fun and rest. This way you won’t feel like you have to start again every Monday, but you can carry on what you have already been working for.
- Listen to your body. This is your journey and your body. We won’t tell you exactly what to eat and exactly how to work out. Try to listen to your body it will tell you exactly how you are doing!
- Eat! At least 5 times a day. You will find our breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options below.
- Booty blaster workout
- Ab challenge exercise
- Any video from our 5 awesome ab workout options
- Full body challenge workout
- Booty challenge workout routin
– Hand full of unsalted nuts
– One piece of fruit
– Any of our guilt free Fit girl snacks
– Celery/pepper/cucumber with hummus dip
– A rice cake with topping of choice
– A large slice of banana bread, baby!
– Any of our healthy salty snack options