We absolutely ♥ granola, but unfortunately most of them contain tooooo much sugar and artificial ingredients. And that, we don’t like! But no fear, because we found this recipe on Inlovewithhealth.nl to make your own sugar free, gluten free granola. Ain’t that a trip?!
Ingredients for six servings
- 4 egg whites
- 200 gr nuts & seeds like walnuts, almonds, Brazilian nuts and various seeds
- Gingerbread spices
- Stevia drops
This is how we do it:
- Preheat the oven at 170°C
- Whip up the egg whites
- Add the gingerbread spices and stevia and mix it up
- Add the nuts and seeds to your mix gently
- Put a baking sheet on your baking tray and spread out your mix
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes. Stir everything carefully and bake for another 15 minutes
- Turn off the oven and let it cool down in the oven
You can vary this granola with dried fruits, coconut, cinnamon, dark chocolate or goji berries . The sky is the limit!