When I cycle back home after my workout, my stomach often starts to growl. I played hard so my body needs a refill! In order to prevent me from lying down on the couch with a pack of cookies, I make sure that I always have a number of healthy protein snacks ready. You make these snacks in no time, but they are super tasty and healthy! Win-win, right? 🙂
- 140 grams of crushed ice
- 240 milliliters of milk (for example almond milk)
- 1 scoop of coffee caramel whey protein
- ½ banana
The method of preperation:
The preperation is easy peasy, put all the ingredients in the blender and mix it until it’s smooth. Straw in it and your protein frappé is ready!
BANANA PROTEIN BALLS
- 180 grams of oat meal
- 50 grams of whey protein
- 120 grams of a banana
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 20 milliliters of honey
- 60 grams of peanut butter
- 30 grams of dark chocolate
Method of preperation
- Crush the oat flakes.
- Put the oat flakes in a bowl with the protein powder, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Mash the banana and add it to the bowl.
- Put the honey and peanut butter in a bowl and put them in the microwave for 30 to 40 seconds to soften.
- Add these to the other ingredients.
- Knead the whole into a mixture.
- Finely chop the chocolate and add it to the mixture.
- Make 12 equal balls, put them on a plate and let them set in the fridge for at least 15 minutes.
Tip: do you want to keep them for a longer period? Put them in the freezer!
What do you eat after a good workout? I’m curious! I’m definitely going to make one of these snacks for my workout tomorrow. Let us know what you think about the recipes in the comments!